Braised Short Ribs
Instant Vortex Dual Basket Air Fryer - Roasted Tomato Soup with Garlic Croutons
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Onion, Tomato, Yellow Potatoes|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 3 yellow potatoes cut in chunks
- 1 onion cut in chunks
- 1 Red Sheppard Pepper or Bell Pepper cut in chunks
- 3 tomatoes ripened, cut in chunks
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 5 Slices of bread
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2/3 cup Hot water or hot vegetable stock or hot chicken stock
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- For the first basket select AF, set the temperature to 400F and time to 25 minutes. For the second basket, select Roast, set the temperature to 400F and time to 10 minutes. Press Synch Finish. Press Start.
- In a large bowl, mix potatoes, onions, red pepper, tomatoes,
1 1/2 tbspsalt, paprika, black pepper, oregano and 2 tbspolive oil.
- When the first basket is hot, pour the seasoned vegetable mixture in and close the basket.
- In another bowl, mix bread cubes with
1/2 tspsalt, garlic powder, a pinch of black pepper and 1 tbspof olive oil.
- When the second basket is hot, add seasoned bread cubes and close the basket. At the same time, stir the vegetables in the first basket.
- Prepare hot water.
- When the cooking time ends, transfer all the vegetables with its juice to a blender.
- Add sugar and hot water to the blender. Blend until smooth consistency.
- Taste and season if necessary.
- Portion soup into bowls. Add some mozzarella cheese.
- Top with croutons.
Chef`s Note: Cooking times are for dual cooking. In case of using one basket, cooking times will be shorter.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!