Braised Short Ribs
Instant Vortex Dual Basket Air Fryer - Meatballs with Garlic Bread
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Main Ingredient||Baguette, Breadcrumbs, Ground Beef, Ground Pork|
|Keyword||Air Fried Meatballs|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||14 minutes|
- 3/4 lb ground beef
- 3/4 lb ground pork
- 1/3 cup onion finely grated
- 1/4 tsp All Spice
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cilantro minced
- 1 baguette sliced
- 1/3 cup butter room temperature
- 1/2 tsp fresh thyme minced
- 1 1/2 tsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Ajvar Spread
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Mix butter with thyme, parmesan cheese and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Spread a thin layer of butter mixture on the bread slices. Set aside.
- Line a large tray or large cutting board with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix well ground beef, ground pork, onion, all spice, breadcrumbs, egg, milk, salt, black pepper, liquid smoke, and olive oil.
- Using wet hands, form
1 tbspsize round meatballs, and place the meatballs side by side on the parchment-lined tray.
- For the first basket, press 1, select Roast, set the temperature to 380F and time to 24 minutes. Press Start.
- Mix Ajvar spread with the Worcestershire sauce in a pot and heat up. Season with salt and black pepper according to your taste. Keep warm until the meatballs are ready.
- When the basket is preheated, add half of the meatballs to the basket. After 7 minutes, turn on the light to check meatballs. Gently shake the basket when the top starts to brown for even cooking. When meatballs are golden brown, remove them, and place them in a serving dish covered with foil and set aside. Roast the second batch of meatballs.
- When 14 minutes of cooking time is remaining, press 2 for the second basket. Select Broil, set the temperature to 400F and time to 10 minutes.
- When the second basket is preheated, arrange half of the garlic breads in the bottom of the basket. Use the light to check doneness. When the bread slices are toasted, about 4 minutes, take the first batch out and add the rest of the bread slices.
- Place remaining meatballs in the serving platter. Top with Ajvar sauce mixture. Garnish with cilantro and serve with the garlic bread.
1- Cooking times are for dual cooking. Using one basket may shorten the cooking time.
2- Cooking times are subject to the size of the meatballs and bread slices. Extend the program or cancel before ending time, if needed, for the perfect doneness.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!