Braised Short Ribs
Instant Vortex Air Fryer - Trout with Roasted Eggplant and Red Pepper Salad
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Fish & Seafood, Salad|
|Main Ingredient||Eggplant, Rainbow Trout, Red Pepper|
|Keyword||air fryer recipe|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
|Passive Time||10 minutes|
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 Red Shepherd Pepper
- 0.54 lb Rainbow Trout fillet
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup parsley minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced (optional)
- Select Roast, set the temperature to 400°F and time to 25 minutes.
- Pierce eggplant with a small knife from several points.
- When the basket is hot, add eggplant and close the basket.
- After 10 minutes, turn eggplant and add red pepper next to eggplant.
- When the cooking time ends, leave eggplant and red pepper in the unit for 10 minutes.
- Then take the food out, and rinse the basket. Dry the air fryer basket completely and place it back inside the unit.
- Select Roast, set the temperature to 400°F and time to 15 minutes. /strong>
- Season trout with salt, black pepper and some olive oil.
- When the unit is hot place trout in the basket.
- Peel, take the seeds out and dice the red pepper.
- Cut eggplant lengthwise from one side. Scoop out the flesh and dice.
- For the salad, mix red pepper, eggplant, parsley, Onion, garlic, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp salt and 2 tsp olive oil in a bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- When the trout is nicely cooked, slice and serve with salad.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like