Braised Short Ribs
Instant Vortex Air Fryer - Roasted Grape and Ricotta Crostinis
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Ricotta, Sourdough Bread|
|Keyword||air fry, air fryer breakfast recipes|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 6 slices sourdough bread
- 3 cups seedless red grapes
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 lemon zested
- In a bowl, add the ricotta cheese, honey, and lemon zest. Mix well and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Next toast the bread. Select AIR FRY and set the time and temperature to 375°F for 6 minutes. Press Start.
- Once preheated, add the slices of sourdough bread, and flip the bread when the Turn Food notification sounds. Set toast aside. (You may have to toast in two batches)
- In a large bowl, add the grapes, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, thyme springs, salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Select AIR FRY and set the time and temperature to 400°F for 6 minutes. Press Start.
- Once preheated add the grapes into the air fryer basket. Shake the basket a few times during cooking.
- Spread the ricotta evenly onto the toast and top with roasted grapes. Drizzle with honey and garnish with fresh thyme leaves and flaky salt.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like