Braised Short Ribs
Instant Vortex Air Fryer - Pretzel Bites
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly, Snack|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Pizza Crust|
|Keyword||air fryer recipe|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
|Passive Time||5 minutes|
18 pretzel bites
- 1 13.8 oz can of refrigerated Pillsbury™ Classic Crust Pizza Crust
- 1 litre boiled hot water
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1 tbsp kosher salt coarse
- For serving: Queso dip, cinnamon sugar, dolce la leche or Nutella any kinds you like for dipping if desired.
- Unroll dough on a lightly floured work surface.
- Cut into 3x1 inch strips and roll up each strip into a bite shape. Stretch out the ends and make sure they roll tightly, not leaving the ends sticking out.
- Boil 1L of water and add the baking soda.
- Drop pretzel bites, 6 at a time, into boiling water and cook for 3-5 seconds.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the bites from water; return to parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Select -Air Fry- set the temperature to 400 °F and time to 5 min. Press Start.
- Once the Air fryer is preheated, open the air fryer basket, and place the pretzel bites not touching each other.
- . Once the cooking cycle is done, remove the basket, place it on the countertop and allow them to cool for at least 5 minutes in the air fryer basket.
- Once the pretzel bites are cooled off a bit, remove the twists from the Air fryer basket and serve with your preferable dipping sauce together.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like