Braised Short Ribs
Instant Vortex Air Fryer - Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Dinner, Kid-Friendly, Seven Ingredients or Less, Side Dishes, Snack|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Pizza Dough, Pizza Sauce, Shredded Mozzarella Cheese|
|Keyword||air fryer recipe|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||8-10 minutes|
|Passive Time||5 minutes|
- 1 Pillsbury classic pizza crust rectangular
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce use more if desired
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese use more if desired
- 30-40 slices pepperoni
- 1 sheet of parchment paper 8 x 12 inches
- Optional: fresh basil on top and extra pizza sauce for dipping
- Unfold dough onto a lightly floured work surface ensuring that the dough is in a rectangular shape.
- Spread the pizza sauce on top of the dough.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella evenly over the sauce, Cut 3 to 4 even rows and place 10 pepperoni slices evenly down each row.
- Carefully roll each row of dough into tight logs
- Place logs onto a prepared baking sheet, seam side down and cut each into 12 1-inch slices.
- Place the rolls on the baking sheet (8 x 12 inches).
- Select -Air Fry- set the temperature to 400 °F and time to 8-10 minutes. Press Start.
- Once the Air fryer is preheated, open the air fryer basket. Lift the parchment paper with rolls together and place it in the Air Fryer basket.
- Once the cooking cycle is finished, carefully remove the rolls and cool for 5 minutes, then serve with fresh basil on top and extra pizza sauce for dipping if desired.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like