Braised Short Ribs
Instant Vortex Air Fryer - Chicken Fajitas
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Dinner, Lunch, Main Course|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Bell Peppers, Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breast, Onion, Tortillas|
|Keyword||air fryer recipe, fajitas|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 pkg Fajitas seasoning about 3 tbsp
- 1 lime sliced into wedges
- tortillas for serving
- Optional toppings: Salsa, avocados, cilantro, cheese, sour cream
- In a large bowl, add the sliced chicken, olive oil and the fajitas seasoning. Mix well.
- Add the sliced peppers and onions to the chicken and stir well.
- Select Air Fry and set the time and temperature to 400°F for 15 minutes. Press Start.
- Once preheated, add the chicken and vegetables to the air fry basket. Insert the basket to start cooking.
- Shake the basket and turn the food every 5 minutes while cooking, to ensure even cooking of the chicken and vegetables.
- When cooking is done, empty the chicken and vegetables from the air fry basket into a serving dish. There will be juices in the bottom of the basket that can be mixed in with the chicken fajitas.
- Serve with tortillas, sliced lime wedges, and toppings like salsa, avocado, and sour cream.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like