Braised Short Ribs
Instant Vortex Air Fryer - Broiled Lobster Tails
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Browse Category||Dinner, Fish & Seafood|
|Main Ingredient||Dijon Mustard, Lobster, Unsalted Butter|
|Keyword||air fry, air fryer recipe|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||6-8 minutes|
2 servings (2 lobster tails per serving)
- 4 lobster tails cleaned, cut into the butterfly shapes, 4oz-6oz each
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp shallot small diced
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter softened
- In a large bowl, add the parsley, garlic, shallot, dijon mustard, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and butter. Whisk the marinade ingredients to combine thoroughly.
- Spoon the marinade butter all over lobster tails evenly.
- Select -Broil- 400°F -for 7 minutes. Press Start.
- Once the Air Fryer shows the ‘ADD FOOD’ sign, open the Air Fryer basket and place the lobster tails carefully inside the basket. Close the basket.
- Once the cooking cycle ends, remove the AF basket, and check the lobster with an instant-read thermometer, register at least 145°F.
- Place the two lobster tails on a serving plate.
- Pour drippings from the AF basket into a small bowl and spoon the lobster butter over the tails and serve with lemon wedges if desired.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like