Braised Short Ribs
Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer - Touchdown Loaded Potato Skins
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Meat, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Broil, Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Ground Beef, Red Pepper, Russet Potatoes, Tomato Paste, Worcestershire sauce|
|Keyword||duo crisp recipes, loaded potatoes|
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
8 potato halves
- 4 medium Russet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1- lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup small diced onion
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp regular soy sauce
- 1 1/3 cup cups water
1 cupfor cooking the potatoes 1/3 cupfor sloppy Joe mixture
- salt and pepper to taste
For the Topping:
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 1/3 cup green onions or fresh cilantro sliced
For the Topping:
- Select the Sauté function and press Start. Add the olive oil.
- Once the oil starts to smoke, add the ground beef into the pot.
- The ground beef will begin to release moisture. After about 5 minutes, drain and discard the ground beef juice. Stir occasionally until the ground beef is crispy and golden brown.
- Add diced onion to the browned beef and sauté for 2 minutes. Then add minced garlic, red bell pepper and sauté until fragrant.
- Add the soy sauce and the Worcestershire sauce. Deglaze the inner pot fully and then add the ketchup, BBQ sauce, red cayenne pepper, chili powder, and tomato paste and
1/3 cupof water. Press the Cancel button.
- Place the Pressure Cooker lid in locked position on the Instant Pot and select the Pressure Cook function. Set to High pressure for 5 minutes.
- Once the cooking cycle is complete, let the unit Naturally Release for 10 minutes. Use Quick Release to release the remaining pressure within the unit.
- If the sloppy Joe mixture is too runny, give it a quick stir and use the Sauté function on “High” to reduce the excess liquid and thicken.
- Transfer the sloppy Joe mixture carefully into another bowl and set aside.
- Clean the inner pot and place back into the pot.
1 cupof water and place the trivet into the pot. Place the potatoes onto the trivet.
- Use the Pressure Cooking lid and close the pot, select the Pressure Cook function and set it to High Pressure for 13 minutes. Press the Start button.
- Once the cook cycle is complete Natural Release for 15 minutes. Quick Release the remaining pressure.
- Remove the potatoes and let them cool them off for 5-10 minutes.
- Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut them in half lengthwise. With a large spoon scoop out the potato flesh, leaving a
1/4 inchthick shell.
- Divide the sloppy joe mixture among the potato skins. Then top off with the cheddar and mozzarella cheese dividing it equally among all the potato skins.
- Make sure the trivet is inside the pot and then place a 1.5qt/1.4L Corningware round French white ceramic baker on top.
- Place the 2 or 3 loaded potato skins into the Corningware ceramic baker.
- Use the Air Fryer lid and place onto the pot. Select the Broil function and set it to
400°Ffor 7 minutes. Press the Start button.
- Repeat steps 17-18 with your remaining potatoes.
- Serve with sour cream and sprinkle on top the green onions or cilantro.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!