Braised Short Ribs
Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer - Loaded S’mores Blondies
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly|
|Main Ingredient||Dark Chocolate, Dulce de Leche, Graham Crackers, Mini Marshmallows|
|Keyword||blondies, instant pot duo crisp recipes, smores|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans divided
- 1/2 cup Mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks
- 4 square graham crackers torn into pieces
- Pinch of large flaked sea salt
- 1/4 cup dulce de leche
- Grease 6-or
7-inchround baking pan and line bottom with parchment paper; set aside. Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In separate bowl, stir together brown sugar and melted butter. Stir in egg. Stir in vanilla; stir in flour mixture just until combined. Fold in
1/2 cuppecans. Scrape batter into prepared baking pan; smooth top.
- Ensure that inner pot of Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer is dry. Place trivet/steam rack in inner pot; place baking pan, uncovered, on top, using foil or silicon sling for easy removal.
- Using the Air Fryer Lid select Bake at
350°Ffor 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Sprinkle marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers, remaining pecans and sea salt over top. Drizzle with dulce de leche.
- Using the Air Fryer Lid select Broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate is melted. Lift out carefully from inner pot; let cool completely.
Recipe Note: Substitute walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts or almonds for pecans.
Per 1/8 recipe
Saturated Fat 11g
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!