Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Confetti Egg Salad
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Salad, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Eggs, Greek Yogurt, Mayonnaise, Parsley|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 6 large eggs
- Food coloring
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley leaves finely chopped
- Crackers for serving
- Coat the inside of silicone egg bite molds (our favorite:https://amzn.to/2Q2dnyq) or six small ramekins with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Working one egg at a time, separate egg yolks and whites, add one drop of food coloring to whites, stir with a fork until color is evenly distributed. For best effect, leave at least two eggs uncolored.
- Pour half the white into the mold or ramekin, top with yolk, then remaining white.
1 cupwater into the pot, then insert the steam rack. Set egg mold or ramekins carefully on top of steam rack and cover loosely with foil. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 4 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 4 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the egg molds or ramekins from the pressure cooker and turn out into a medium bowl.
- Coarsely chop eggs, then carefully fold in mayonnaise, yogurt, salt and white pepper.
- Top crackers with egg salad mixture and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!