Thai Green Tofu Curry
|By :Graham and James Sharman|
Delicious easy to make bread.
|Browse Category||Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Main Ingredient||Bread Flour, Greek Yogurt, Instant Yeast|
|Keyword||sourdough, sourdough recipe|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||4 hours 30 minutes|
|Passive Time||30 minutes|
- 2 cups Bread flour 260g
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp instant yeast
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt 260g, freshly made or purchased
- In a bowl, mix 2 cups/260g bread flour, 1 tsp salt, and ½ tsp instant yeast.
- Add 1 cup/285g of plain Greek yogurt and mix until you have a dough, add more yogurt if needed form into a fairly wet dough (mix for 5-6 minutes).
- Line the inner pot with baking parchment and place the dough inside.
- Place the lid on, don’t set to seal, (remove rubber seal if tainted to avoid onion flavored bread).
- On your Instant Pot, select Yogurt.
- Make sure your Instant Pot is set to Normal 4 hours. Press adjust until display shows 4.00. Display will go to 0.00 and count up.
If you have the Duo Evo Plus select Yogurt/Custom/4.00/Temp 110°/f/43°/c/start. Display will count down once up to temp.
- After proving for 4 hours, remove the dough from the pot, place on a floured surface. Gently shape into a ball, cover with little extra flour and a dish towel.
- In the meantime, place a Dutch oven into your oven, pre heat to 450°/f / 230°/c for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes place the dough into the Dutch oven. Flour then score the top and place the lid on.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove lid and bake for another 10 minutes or until browned.
- Switch off the oven leaving the door ajar for 30 minutes, then remove from Dutch oven and cool on a wire rack.
Tip: It's a good idea to place your Dutch oven on a metal baking tray, this prevents the bottom of the bread from burning.
Graham and James Sharman
A collaboration between an experienced pressure cook and Instant Pot enthusiast and his son, a Michelin star restaurant-trained world-class chef. A must for beginners to hardened multi-cooker enthusiasts.
All recipes by : Graham and James Sharman
You might also like