Braised Short Ribs
Instant Dutch Oven- Sweet Potato Casserole
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Bake, Dutch Oven, Electric Dutch Oven|
|Main Ingredient||Mini Marshmallow, Pecans, Sweet Potato|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 3 lbs orange sweet potatoes peeled, cut into 3 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups pecans chopped
- 2 cups Mini marshmallows
- Place the cubed sweet potatoes into the Cooking Vessel and pour in enough water to cover the potatoes.
- Select MANUAL/MODE at 400F and set the time to 30 minutes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Using the handle grips remove the pot from the heat, drain the excess water and place it on the countertop protector.
- Add the sugar, salt, vanilla extract, and butter. Using a masher potato max the mixture until smooth.
- Using a spatula spread the mashed potato making sure you have an even layer, top with a layer of pecan and on top a layer of mini marshmallows.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- When the preheating time is done, place the cooking vessel into the oven and bake it uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown.
- Remove the cooking vessel using the handle grips and place it on the countertop protector.
- Serve and enjoy!
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like