Braised Short Ribs
Instant Dutch Oven - Spiced Cranberry Sauce
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Electric Dutch Oven|
|Main Ingredient||Allspice, Cinnamon Stick, Cranberries, Ginger, Orange|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 4 cups cranberries frozen or fresh
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 strips of orange peel
- 1 orange juiced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cinnamon stick or 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- Select Manual Mode 2 – 350°F for 20 minutes.
- When preheated, add all the ingredients to the pot and stir well to combine.
- Place the lid on the pot to bring the sauce to a boil.
- Once up to a boil, carefully remove the lid and simmer the cranberry sauce, stirring occasionally.
- When cooking is complete, use the handle grips and remove the pot from the cooking base. Place it on the countertop protector.
- Let the sauce cool down, then transfer to a serving bowl and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like