Braised Short Ribs
Instant Dual Pod Plus Coffee Maker – Frappe Cappuccino
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Duration||less than 5 minutes|
|Main Ingredient||Coffee, Espresso, Espresso Pod, Milk|
|Keyword||Coffee, instant pod, Instant Pod Coffee Maker|
|Cook Time||5 minutes|
- 2 espresso pods
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 90 ml milk
- 2 cups crushed ice
- whipped cream and chocolate syrup optional
- Touch the Power key of the Instant Pod coffee maker.
- Open the top cover of the Instant Pod coffee maker. Insert an espresso pod. Close the top cover.
- Add the sugar into the mug and place your mug beneath the brew spout on the drip tray plate.
- Select the 2oz option from the espresso section.
- When the water stops dripping, insert another one and repeat steps 3-6.
- Give it a stir to melt the sugar in the mug.
- Blend together crushed ice, coffee and milk until well-blended. Pour into glass. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup, if desired.
- Serve immediately!
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like