Braised Short Ribs
Instant Air Fryer - Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Stromboli
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Dinner, Meat, Side Dishes, Snack|
|Main Ingredient||Deli-Style Sliced Ham, Pineapple, Pizza Crust, Tomato Sauce|
|Keyword||air fryer recipe|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 1 package refrigerated pizza crust
- 4 tbsp tomato sauce
- 10-12 slices Swiss Cheese
- 10-12 slices deli ham
- 1/3 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 egg beaten
- poppy seeds
- On a clean, lightly floured surface unroll the pizza dough, with the back of a spoon spread the tomato sauce all over leaving 1-inch border on the bottom and sides and a 3-inch border on top.
- Arrange a layer of cheese slices, top with ham slices and lastly the pineapple tidbits, repeat the process until all are used.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg and water.
- Starting with the long edge of the dough, roll up tightly into a log, pinching in the sides as you roll. Lay the Stromboli seam side down.
- Brush the top with egg wash and sprinkle with poppy seeds. If the Stromboli is too large cut it in half, make sure to Pinch the edges to seal and fold where the seam is.
- Select Bake, set the temperature at 350 F and set the time for 25 mins. Press START.
- When the Air Fryer has finished preheating, place the Stromboli inside of the basket.
- When the cooking time is completed open the basket and carefully remove the Stromboli from the basket and transfer them to a cutting board.
- Slice serve and enjoy!
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like