Braised Short Ribs
Instant 2-in-1 Coffee Maker – Café au Lait
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Duration||less than 5 minutes|
|Keyword||Coffee, instant pod, Instant Pod Coffee Maker|
|Cook Time||3 minutes|
- 1 k-cup
- 8 oz milk
- Touch the Power key of the Instant Pod coffee maker.
- Fill the milk into the Instant milk frother.
- Place the lid onto the frother and press down until it is fully secure.
- Select Heat then press the Start button.
- Open the top cover of the Instant Pod coffee maker. Insert a K-cup. Close the top cover.
- Place your mug beneath the brew spout on the drip tray plate.
- Select the 8oz option from the Brew section.
- When the water stops dripping, pour the steamed milk on top of the brewed coffee. Serve immediately!
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like