Thai Green Tofu Curry
Ice Cream Bread
|By :Graham and James Sharman|
Amazing ice cream bread. Choose a flavour!
|Browse Category||Dessert, Kid-Friendly, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Caster Sugar, Ice Cream, Self Rising Flour|
|Keyword||dessert recipe, instant pot dessert recipe|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
|Passive Time||10 minutes|
- 2 cups full fat ice cream (300g) defrosted in the refrigerator overnight
- 1 cup self-rising flour 110g
- 1/4 cup caster sugar 50g
- 1/4 tsp salt
- butter or cooking spray to grease loaf pan
- 1 cup Water 250ml
- Pour 2 cups/300g of defrosted ice cream into a large mixing bowl and stir until smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix 1 cup/110g of self-rising flour, 1/4 cup/50g of caster sugar and 1/4 tsp of salt, add to the ice cream.
- Stir with a spatula, avoid over mixing (don’t worry a few small lumps).
- Pour the mix into a 6.5 inch/16.5 cm greased loaf pan (the Instant Pot silicone loaf pan is ideal).
- Pour 1 cup/250 ml of water into the Instant Pot, place a trivet into the pot and place the loaf pan on top of the trivet.
- Place lid on Instant Pot, set valve to seal, select Pressure/Manual on High pressure (pressure cook custom high on Evo Plus) for 35 minutes.
- When Instant Pot beeps, press Cancel. Allow 5 minutes natural pressure release, then open the valve to release the rest of the pressure.
- When pin drops, take out the loaf pan and let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes, then remove the loaf onto a plate.
- Slice and serve with butter or ice cream.
Graham and James Sharman
A collaboration between an experienced pressure cook and Instant Pot enthusiast and his son, a Michelin star restaurant-trained world-class chef. A must for beginners to hardened multi-cooker enthusiasts.
All recipes by : Graham and James Sharman
You might also like