Japanese Souffle Pancakes
Huli Huli Salmon (Tropical Hawaiian Salmon)
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Main Ingredient||Pineapple, salmon fillet|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
|Prep Time||15 Minutes + 30 Minute Marinating Time|
|Cook Time||18-21 Minutes|
- 1.5 lb 4 salmon fillets
- 4 slices of pineapple sliced into 0.75-inches thickness
- ¾ cup pineapple juice canned or bottled
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ginger
- 1 1/2 tbsp garlic
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup sherry
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- thinly sliced green onion sesame seeds for garnish if desired
- Add pineapple juice, ginger, garlic, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, sherry, brown sugar, Sriracha, rice vinegar, and sesame oil in a large bowl. Mix it all thoroughly.
- Place two small bowls and pour
½ cupof marinade sauce into each bowl. Set them aside for brushing and serving for extra later.
- Pour the rest over the salmon in a glass or ceramic container. Coat salmon, then marinate for a minimum of 30 Minutes.
- Place the Grill Plate in the Instant Indoor Grill and press Level 5 and press Time and set the time to 20 minutes. Press Start.
- Place 4 slices of salmon skin-side down on the grill plate carefully once the grill displays the Add Food sign. Close the Lid.
- Cook for 3-4 Minutes; brush the marinated sauce and continue to cook.
- After 3 Minutes, brush the marinated sauce and check your salmon for color, if it has become firm to the touch, and you can lift the fillets off the cooking grate without them sticking.
- Turn the salmon over, brush them with marinated sauce, and close the lid and continue to cook to 130°F or about 2-4 Minutes for medium rare or longer to desired doneness. Transfer to a platter to rest.
- Place the pineapple slices on the grill plate and close the lid.
- Grill the pineapple each side for 3 Minutes.
- Once the pineapple is cooked, serve each slice with one salmon fillet on a serving plate.
- Garnish with thinly sliced green onion, toasted sesame seeds if desired.
Chef’s tip: When assembling the Huli Huli salmon bowl, place a few spoonfuls of rice or 4 oz (120g) cooked soba noodles into a medium bowl. Top the rice or noodles with 1 salmon fillet and your preferable vegetables, and then drizzle 2-3 tbsp of sauce and a dash of extra sesame oil on top. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!