Traditional Coffee Cake
Hot Chocolate Breakfast Cereal
|By :The Essential Keto Instant Pot Cookbook by Casey Thaler|
Hot chocolate is a great way to warm up on a cold winter day, and this faux oatmeal makes it even better. If you do not like the taste of coconut milk, you can easily substitute in almond milk, or any other keto-friendly replacement. You can also add a tiny bit of pumpkin purée for a slightly different taste. 2 cups full-fat coconut milk
|Browse Category||Breakfast, Kid-Friendly|
|Duration||less than 15 min|
|Diet||Dairy Free, Gluten Free|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Almond Flour, Chocolate Chips, Cinnamon, Coconut Milk|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||0 monutes|
- 2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup Swerve confectioners (or more, to taste)
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups Water
- Set the Instant Pot to Sauté and add in
2 cupsof filtered water, followed by the coconut milk.
- Stir in chocolate chips, coconut, nuts, Swerve, flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and salt, thoroughly.
- Close the lid and set the pressure release to Sealing. Select Manual/Pressure Cook with high pressure. The timer should be set to 0.
- When the Instant Pot beeps, perform a quick release by carefully switching the pressure valve to Venting.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amount per Serving
Total Fat 44.1g
Total Carbohydrate 19.9g
Dietary Fiber 8.2g
Total Sugars 3.4g
The Essential Keto Instant Pot Cookbook by Casey Thaler
CASEY THALER, NASM-CPT, FNS has written over 200 articles on health, science, fitness, and nutrition. As a National Academy of Sports Medicine certified personal trainer and fitness nutrition specialist, he has also helped thousands of people lose weight, look younger, and live their healthiest lives. Casey writes regularly for the founder of the Paleo Diet, Dr. Loren Cordain. He is also a regular contributor to Paleo Magazine, and has written for Greatist, Paleohacks, MindBodyGreen, and Breaking Muscle. Casey also currently serves as an adviser to a number of small startup companies in the health and wellness space. A home cook who has been creating recipes and eating ketogenic and paleo since 2012, Casey wrote the independently published eBook, The Ultimate Guide to Bone Broth, to be released by bestselling author Mark Sisson's specialty food company Primal Nutrition, Inc., in November 2018.
All recipes by : The Essential Keto Instant Pot Cookbook by Casey Thaler
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!