One Pot Pasta
Honey-chipotle rotisserie chicken
|By :Ana Rodriguez|
|Cooking Technique||Broil, Instant Vortex, Instant Vortex Air Fryer, oven, Roast|
|Cook Time||16 Minutes|
|Passive Time||4 Minutes|
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lemon its juice
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 3 canned chipotle chiles or more
- salt pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 5 chicken thighs with skin
- 5 chicken legs with skin
- Process or blend the mayonnaise together with the lemon, honey, chipotles, salt and pepper to taste. Booking.
- Dry the chicken pieces with a paper towel, season with salt and pepper. With a brush, varnish them with the dressing. Reserve part of the dressing to varnish the pieces at half the time.
- Using the Instant Vortex panel, press Roast/Broil , set time to 16 Minutes and temperature to 202°C . Press Start.
- When the Add Food message appears, place the chicken in the fryer basket without oil.
- Turn halfway through and brush with more dressing.
- Serve hot, enjoy!
All recipes by : Ana Rodriguez
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!