Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Breakfast, Kid-Friendly, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
3 - 4 cups
- 12 apples peeled, cored and quartered (Fuji apples are delicious)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup Water
- cinnamon and/or cinnamon sticks for garnish (Additional option)
- Put peeled and quartered apples in the Instant Pot. Add all remaining ingredients, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 3 minutes.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 15 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer cooked apples to a large-capacity blender or food processor.
- Process until smooth and uniform. Add additional pot juices
1/4 cup at a time to achieve desired consistency.
- Serve warm or cold with additional cinnamon and/or cinnamon sticks for garnish.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!