Braised Short Ribs
Homemade Apple Cider
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Apple, Cinnamon Stick, Cranberries, Orange|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 6 medium apples 2 Granny Smith, 2 Honey Crisp and 2 Gala, all cored and sliced
- 2 Oranges sliced
- 1 lemon halved
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3 anise star
- 1/3 cup brown or coconut sugar
- Water enough to cover the fruit
- Place all the ingredients into the Inner Pot.
- Secure the lid on the pot, valve set to seal.
- Manually select PRESSURE COOK – HIGH. 15 minutes.
- When the program is done let the pot NATURAL RELEASE for about 30 minutes.
- Carefully release the remaining pressure opening the valve to vent. And open the Pot. Discard the cinnamon stick and anise star.
- Using a potato masher, mash the fruit to release juices.
- Strain the cider in fine mesh strainer. Squeeze out as much juice you can.
- Discard remaining fruit.
- Enjoy warm or cold, garnish with cinnamon stick, apple slice and some fresh cranberries.
Chef`s Tip: Store apple cider in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like