Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Hasselback Spiral Potatoes
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Seven Ingredients or Less, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 4 oz small russet potatoes
- 3 tbsp butter melted
- 1 tbsp finely minced parsley
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Insert a
6 inchskewer lengthwise through the center of each potato.
- Starting at one end, cut the potato crosswise in a
1/4 inchspiral pattern.
- Very gently spread the potatoes on the skewer so that each layer is slightly separated from its neighbors. Work carefully so as not to tear the layers.
- Pour one cup of water in the Instant Pot and insert the steam rack.
- Carefully arrange the skewers with one end in the middle of the steam rack, and the other end leaning on the side of the pot. Do not exceed the max line marked on the pot.
- Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed.
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the melted butter with the parsley and garlic salt.
- When the time is up, quick-release the pressure. Carefully remove the potatoes from the pot to a serving plate.
- Slide the skewer out of each potato and carefully press on an angle to separate the layers.
- Brush with garlic butter and serve hot.
*The MANUAL and PRESSURE COOK buttons are interchangeable.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!