Japanese Souffle Pancakes
Grilled Tandoori Chicken
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken Legs, Chicken Thighs|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
|Prep Time||20 Minutes + 24 Hour Marinade Time|
|Cook Time||25 Minutes|
- 4 Chicken legs bone-in skinless
- 4 chicken thighs bone-in skinless
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger grated
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- cilantro chopped
- red onion slices
- cucumber slices
- Naan bread
- In a large bowl, add the marinade ingredients and whisk well to combine; yogurt, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, salt, pepper, cayenne, paprika, garam masala, coriander, cumin, turmeric.
- Add the chicken pieces to the marinade and toss to coat all pieces evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate. Marinade for at least 6 hours up to 24 hours.
- Open the lid, place the grill plate inside of the basket. Select Grill L3. Press Time and set for 25 Minutes. Press Start.
- Once the grill has finished preheating and displays Add Food, shake the access marinade off the chicken pieces, and place them on the grill. Close the lid.
- When the unit displays Turn Food, use kitchen tongs and flip the chicken pieces over. Close the lid.
- Once the cooking time has finished, transfer the chicken to a serving platter. Top with fresh cilantro and serve immediately.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!