Japanese Souffle Pancakes
Grilled Fruit Salad
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Main Ingredient||Blueberries, Mango, Pineapple, Watermelon, Yellow Peach|
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||3 Minutes|
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 fresh pineapple cut in rings
- 1 Mini Watermelon cut in small triangles
- 1 Fresh yellow peach halved
- 1 mango cut in bite sizes
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups baby arugula washed
- fresh mint thinly sliced
- feta cheese crumbled
- balsamic vinegar
- Open the lid of the Air Grill and place inside of the basket the Grill plate and brush it with olive oil. Close the lid.
- Select the Grill function, press Temp and select L5, press Time and set the time to 3 Minutes. Press Start.
- While the unit is preheating prep your fruit, place the pineapple rings, watermelon triangles, halved peach, and mango on top of a clean surface and brush all the sides with olive oil.
- Once the grill finishes preheating and displays Add Food, place the fruit inside press down all the pieces of fruit, grill in batches if needed.
- In the meantime, place the baby arugula on top of a serving plate.
- When the unit displays Turn Food open the lid and flip the fruit, press down again. Close the lid.
- Once the cooking time has finished place the fruit on top of the arugula, garnish with the blueberries, feta cheese, mint and drizzle some balsamic vinegar.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!