Japanese Souffle Pancakes
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Main Ingredient||American Cheese, Ground Beef, Hamburger Buns|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||12 Minutes|
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Lettuce leaves
- tomato slices
- sliced onion
- In a large bowl, add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until evenly combined, do not overmix.
- Divide the beef into four equal portions. Using your hands, roll into balls and then flatten into patties about
1/2”thick. Use your thumb and gently press into the center of each patty to create an indentation. This helps the burger keep its shape while cooking.
- Open the lid, place the grill plate inside of the basket. Select Grill L5. Press Time and set for 12 Minutes. Press Start.
- Once the grill has finished preheating and displays Add Food, place the beef patties on the grill. Close the lid.
- When the unit displays Turn Food carefully flip the burgers over. Close the lid.
- When there is 1 minute remaining on the timer add your cheese slices on top of the burgers.
- Once the cooking time has finished serve them immediately on buns with your favorite toppings.
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!