|By :Claudia Varleta|
Author of the recipe: Claudia Varleta Cooking lover, blogger and co-author of the books From the blog to the table, From the blog to the table for children and The scale.
|Cooking Technique||Instant Pot, Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Apples, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Melted Butter, Vanilla, Walnuts|
|Keyword||Chilean, Christmas, dessert, fruit, healthy, instant pot, pressure cook, Valentine's Day|
|Cook Time||6 minutes|
- 4 large apples use firm red ones like Pink Lady or Fuji
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup walnuts finely chopped
- Vanilla ice cream to taste
- Wash the apples. With a spoon, core the apples, leaving the bottoms intact. Put the apples in a baking dish that can be put inside the pot.
- Mix the melted butter, vanilla, cinnamon, light brown sugar and walnuts. Fill the apples with this mixture and if there is any left over, put it in the baking dish next to the apples.
1 ½ cupsof water to the Instant Pot® and put the metal rack in. Then place the baking dish with the apples on top.
- Close and lock the Instant Pot® lid. Make sure the steam release handle is turned to Sealing. Press Pressure Cook and set pressure level to High for 6 Minutes.
- Once all the pressure has been released, open the lid and remove the rack with the apple-filled baking dish.
- Serve the apples warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!