Braised Short Ribs
Green Beans Almondine
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
Green beans almondine is a classic french dish that has stood the test of time among all picky eaters. Switch up green beans with asparagus to keep a similar flavor profile in different seasons!
|Browse Category||Lunch, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Garlic Cloves, Green Beans, Lemon Juice, Slivered Almonds, Unsalted Butter|
|Keyword||Green Beans, Lemon Juice|
|Prep Time||5 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 1½ lbs green beans topped and trimmed
- 1½ cup Water
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves sliced
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 tsp salt
- Place the cooking rack in the inner pot. Layer in green beans and pour over water. Pressure Cook on High for 0 minutes with a quick release. Remove the green beans and set them aside.
- Clean out the inner pot and Sauté on Level 5 for 10 minutes. Melt the butter and cook until lightly browned.
- Add sliced garlic and slivered almonds. Saute for 3–5 minutes , until toasted and fragrant.
- Add green beans and lemon juice. Stir to combine and Saute for another 1–2 minutes . Add salt to taste. Serve warm.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!