Vegetable Yakimeshi (Japanese Vegetable Fried Rice)
Gluten Free Macaroni and Cheese
|By :Solange Martinez-Gonzales|
She is a communicator by profession and a healthy chef by passion.
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
|Cook Time||5 Minutes|
- 450 gr of gluten-free macaroni noodles or those you want to use
- 4 cups of vegetable broth If you do not have vegetable broth you can use water or chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons vegan unsalted butter or ghee
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- Insert the stainless steel bowl into the Instant Pot®, place the noodles and the vegetable broth that covers all the noodles. Then, add the vegan butter, salt and pepper in pieces.
- Put on and lock the lid of the Instant Pot®. Make sure the steam release valve is turned to “Sealing”. Press Pressure Cook , at High pressure level , and set the time to 5 Minutes .
- Let the cooker rest for 5 more minutes and then press Cancel and turn the valve to vent to release the pressure.
- Open the lid and add the coconut milk, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and Parmesan. Also add the seasonings and mix until the cheese has completely melted.
- Serve hot.
All recipes by : Solange Martinez-Gonzales
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!