Flaky Fun Corn Beef Dumplings with Brown Butter Kimchi
Glazed Pork Satays
|By :Stephanie Izard|
I love taking the idea of street food right into the kitchen! There is something just fun about flavorful marinated meat on a stick, topped with bright burst blueberries. It is fun to make for dinner or as a fun finger food when friends and family come over!
|Browse Category||Dinner, Meat, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Instant Vortex Air Fryer|
|Main Ingredient||Berries, Blueberries, Mayonnaise, Pork, Pork Shoulder, Rice, This little goat went to Hong Kong sauce, This little goat went to New York everything crunch, White Rice|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||6 minutes|
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- This little goat went to Hong Kong sauce as needed
- 75 g blueberries
- This little goat went to New York everything crunch to taste
- cilantro as needed
- mint leaves as needed
- 420 g white rice steamed
- Butter lettuce leaves as needed
- 225 g pork shoulder boneless
- 290 g mayonnaise
- Freeze a portion of pork boneless shoulder for about 20 minutes, just long enough to firm up and make it easier to slice.
- With a sharp knife, slice into long, thin pieces approximately
¼ thick by 4 incheslong. Cut into 1-1.5 inchwide strips.
- Ribbon the slices of meat onto the skewers, covering 2/3 of the skewer.
- Season well with salt and coat both sides lightly with Hong Kong sauce.
- Set the Vortex to Air Fry and set the temperature to 400°F for 6 minutes.
- When vortex is pre-heated, the unit will beep and read "Add Food."
- Place pork skewers in and flip them over when the unit beeps and reads "Turn Food."
- While the pork is cooking, toss blueberries and 2 teaspoons of Hong Kong Sauce in a small bowl, coating the blueberries.
- In another small bowl, make the Hong Kong dipping sauce by whisking 1 cup mayonnaise and 2 teaspoons of Hong Kong sauce together until completely incorporated.
- When flipping the satays at the halfway point, pour the blueberry sauce mixture over top of the skewers and continue cooking to blister the blueberries.
- On a serving plate, spoon Hong Kong dipping sauce on top of the plate and place pork satays on top. Make sure to spoon blueberries on top of the meat.
- Served with steamed white rice, sprinkled with New York Everything Crunch and topped with fresh herbs and optional sliced chilies for some added spice.
All recipes by : Stephanie Izard
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!