Braised Short Ribs
Ginger Garlic Steamed Vegetables
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Browse Category||Side Dishes, Vegan & Vegetarian|
|Diet||Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian|
|Main Ingredient||Cauliflower, Snap Peas|
|Keyword||instant pot vegetables|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups snap peas
- 1 cup carrots sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves finely minced
- 1 tbsp Ginger finely minced
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp Chinese 5 spice
- Place steamer basket into pot. Add 1.5 cups water.
- Add mixed vegetables to steamer basket.
- Put lid on and turn vent to OPEN position.
- Select STEAM - CUSTOM - 20 Minutes (This is non-pressure steam - If your unit does not have this option, pressure steam for only 2 minutes with the vent CLOSED).
- Make the vinaigrette while vegetables are steaming. In a small bowl whisk together all the vinaigrette ingredients; olive oil, rice wine vinegar, garlic, ginger, chili flakes, salt, pepper, Chinese 5 spice.
- When cooking time is complete, remove lid carefully, and put vegetables into serving bowl.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the vegetables and serve.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like