Roasted Nectarines with Frozen Yogurt
|By :Mane Hernandez|
Teacher, designer and mom, BLW certified and creator of @en_mi_plato, where she shares allergen-free recipes.
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 1 apple cut into cubes
- 1 pear cut into cubes
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup blueberries
- ⅓ cup of chia jam and nuts recipe in my profile
- In a silicone mold or baking dish, place the diced pear and apple. Add
1 tspof cinnamon and mix.
- Using the Instant Vortex panel, press Bake , set the time to 10 Minutes and the temperature to 392°F . Press Start.
- Once the Add Food screen appears , add the fruit and close the tray.
- When the time is up, take out the fruit.
- In individual muffin tins, put 4 blueberries, then on them 1 layer of chia jam (approx.
1 tbsp), 2 tbspof the fruit: apple, pear and cinnamon and leave to cool.
- To serve, turn it out of the mold on a plate and then put some blueberries to decorate.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!