|By :Francisca Alcalde|
Her hallmark is simplicity and how friendly cooking makes for non-experts.
|Browse Category||Appetizer, Side Dishes, Snack|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
- 1 tbsp olive or sunflower oil
- oregano, cumin, red pepper or whatever seasonings you want to add
- Salt and pepper
- 1 lb (500 g) potatoes washed, peeled, and cut into sticks
- Add the oil, salt and pepper, seasoning, and potatoes and mix everything.
- On the Instant Vortex control panel, press Air Fry and then set time to 15 Minutes and temperature to 390˚F (200˚C). Press Start.
- Once Add Food appears on the display, open the basket and put the potatoes in. Close.
- Pay attention when the fryer tells you to move the basket so that the potatoes cook evenly.
- If you want them more fried, add 5 Minutes more.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!