Gluten Free Brownies
|By :Claudia Varleta|
Cooking lover, blogger and co-author of the books From the blog to the table, From the blog to the table for children and The scale.
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
- 1 lb tilapia or a firm white fish 500 g
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tsp paprika
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and fish seasoning of choice
- Juice of one lemon
- 3 tbsp cilantro chopped
For the sauce:
- 5.3 oz plain yogurt 150 g
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- salt pepper, and merken to taste
- 6 medium Mexican corn or wheat tortillas
- Cabbage and carrot coleslaw
- 1 avocado diced
- cilantro as garnish
For the sauce:
- To make the sauce, mix all the ingredients and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Put the fish in a piece of aluminum foil (or parchment paper) large enough to close like a packet. Season with olive oil, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and whatever you want to use. Add the lemon juice and cilantro and close the packet; it is important that it be closed well.
- To the Instant Pot® inner pot, add
1½ cupsof water, the rack and, on top, the aluminum foil packet with the fish.
- Close and lock the Instant Pot® lid. Make sure the steam release handle is turned to Sealing. Press Pressure Cook, pressure level High, and set time to 8 Minutes.
- When done, press Cancel and turn the steam release handle to Venting. Once all the pressure is released, open the lid and remove the rack with the aluminum packet.
- To serve, put a little sauce on each tortilla, then coleslaw, fish chunks, diced avocado, a little avocado and finish with cilantro leaves. Serve immediately.
All recipes by : Claudia Varleta
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!