Quick Chicken and Bean Stew
Farro Risotto with Mushrooms and Spinach
|By :Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook|
|Browse Category||Rice & Pastas|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 onion chopped
- 12 ounces cremini mushrooms stems trimmed and quartered
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup uncooked pearled farro
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 5-6 ounces baby spinach 1 package
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Press Sauté; heat
1 tablespoonoil in Instant Pot®. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or until translucent. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, mushrooms, salt and pepper; cook about 8 minutes or until mushrooms have released their liquid and are browned, stirring occasionally. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute. Add farro and thyme; cook and stir 1 minute. Add broth; mix well.
- Secure lid and move pressure release valve to Sealing position. Press Manual or Pressure Cook; cook at high pressure 10 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, use natural release for 10 minutes, then release remaining pressure. Remove and discard thyme sprig.
- Stir in spinach and cheese until spinach is wilted.
Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook
- Discover the wonderful world of Instant Pot®! This versatile multi-cooker will change the way you cook—now making dinner can be fast, easy, and fun!
- A helpful introduction explains the basics of Instant Pot® cooking along with creative tips and tricks that will make meal preparation a snap. Enjoy family favorites like One-Pot Chili Mac, Chipotle Pork Tacos, Hearty Chicken Chili, and Maple Spice Rubbed Ribs. Or try delicious new flavors such as Thai Pumpkin Chicken Soup, Lamb and Chickpea Stew, Coconut Butternut Squash, and Corn and Sweet Potato Curry. And don't forget dessert! You can also make fabulous puddings, custards, even cakes and cheesecakes in your Instant Pot®!
- Includes pressure cooking time charts for common ingredients (meat, poultry, seafood, beans, grains, and vegetables).
- More than 150 recipes and 145 beautiful full-page photos.
All recipes by : Instant Pot Recipe Collection Cookbook
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!