Creamy Mote with Sundried Peaches
Express Lentils and Rice
|By :Karen Tumani|
This cooking enthusiast has always been linked to the world of gastronomy, through her family.
|Browse Category||Main Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Keyword||Instant Pot, Legumes, Rice|
|Home Category||Main Dishes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 1 cup lentils small 4mm or red
- 1 cup of rice
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tsp salt
- Chopped tomato
- chopped chives and olive oil
- Make sure the bowl is inside the Instant Pot®. Add
1 cupof lentils, 1 cupof rice, 1 tspof salt, and 2 cupsof water.
- Put on and lock the lid of the Instant Pot®. Make sure the steam release valve is turned to “Sealing”. Press the Pressure Cook function, at High pressure level and set the time to 10 Minutes.
- When done cooking, let the steam release naturally or you can press to release the steam.
- Once all the pressure is released, open the lid and serve with chopped tomato, chives, olive oil and you can add eggs stuffed with guacamole .
All recipes by : Karen Tumani
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!