Vegan Zucchini Rolls With Cashew Cheese
Everything Bagel BBQ Chicken Wings
|By :Paula Shoyer|
Years ago I tested recipes for two of Susie Fishbein’s cookbooks and learned that the best way to make chicken wings was to boil them first and then bake them. The IPR makes the process faster.
|Course||Dinner, Main Course, Side Dish|
|Browse Category||Poultry, Seven Ingredients or Less, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||BBQ Sauce, Chicken Wings, Everything Bagel seasoning|
|Prep Time||3 minutes|
|Cook Time||18 minutes|
- 1 cup Water 236ml
- 3–4 lbs chicken wings 1.3–1.8kg
- 1 cup Barbeque Sauce 236ml
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 3–3 1/2 tsp Everything Bagel spice divided
- Place the water into the inner pot and add the steam rack. Pile the wings on top.
- Secure the lid, ensuring that the steam release handle is in the Sealing position. Press the Pressure Cook button and set the cooking time for 5 minutes. When the cooking time is complete, turn the steam release handle to the Venting position to quickly release the pressure. Preheat the oven to broil. Press Cancel and open the lid.
- Remove the wings to a baking pan. Pour the barbeque sauce and pepper on top and toss to coat. Sprinkle half of the Everything Bagel spice on top. Place the pan into the oven on a rack in the top third of the oven, but not on the oven rack closest to the heat. Broil for 5 minutes. Turn the wings over, and add the remaining Everything Bagel spice and broil for another 5 minutes, or longer until desired browning.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!