Japanese Souffle Pancakes
Dutch Oven Magic Chicken
|By :Instant Culinary Team|
|Keyword||Cheddar Cheese, Chicken Breasts, Cream Cheese, Dips, Ranch Seasoning, Sides|
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
- 16 oz. cream cheese full fat
- 16 oz. Cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 1 c Water or reserved chicken cooking liquid
- 1 oz ranch dressing mix
- 4 green onions chopped
- 12 bacon slices cooked and crumbled
- salt to taste
- Preheat the Instant Dutch Oven at 180°F for 1 hour.
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, shredded chicken, water, and ranch dressing into the pot. Stir to combine.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 20 minutes, until melted and bubbly around the edges.
- Uncover and stir. Fold in crumbled bacon and diced scallion.
- Season with salt to taste. Leave in the Dutch Oven for continuous entertaining!
Instant Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!