Braised Short Ribs
Duo/Pro Crisp - Sous Vide Steak
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Duration||more than 2 hours|
|Main Ingredient||Filet Mignon, Steak|
|Keyword||instant pot steak recipes|
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||2 hours|
|Passive Time||10 minutes|
- 4 1/4 - 1/2 lb filet mignon steaks
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 5 garlic cloves (1 finely minced for making butter)
- 1 orange sliced
- 5 sprigs fresh parsley
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp butter at room temperature
- 2 tbsp parsley flat-leaf
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil (1 for sous vide and 2 for searing beef )
- Season steaks to taste with salt and pepper an then put them into a large zipper-lock or vacuum seal bag. Add garlic, parsley, rosemary, thyme, olive oil, and orange slices and give it a shake to mix all the ingredients.
- Fill inner pot halfway with water. Select SOUS VIDE , set temperature at 140°F and set time for 2 hours. Press START. Secure pressure cook lid . Heat Sous Vide to temperature based on the preference of doneness (rare, medium-rare or medium*).
- When Instant Pot reaches set temperature, ensure bag is fully sealed and submerge in water.
- While steaks are cooking, prepare garlic butter. Combine butter, 1 clove of minced garlic and parsley in a bowl and mix well. Place on a piece of plastic wrap and roll into a log. Twist ends to seal. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Remove steaks from the water bath after 2 hours. Dump out water, rinse pot, dry, and then place inner pot back in cooker base. Drizzle
1-2 tspof olive oil in inner pot, add steak and cover with Air Fryer Lid . Select BROIL, set temperature to 400°F and broil 3 minutes per side. Take the steak out and top with garlic herb butter. Let rest and serve.
*To learn more about cooking times for the Sous Vide setting, check out our Cooking Time Table.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like