Braised Short Ribs
Duo/Pro Crisp - Ribollita
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Course||Main Course, Soup|
|Browse Category||Soups, Stews & Broths|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry, Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Canned Tomatoes, Cannellini Beans, Vegetable Stock|
|Keyword||instant pot recipe, instant pot soup|
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 5 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 leek sliced
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 celery stalk chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 cups cannellini beans soaked
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 fresh rosemary sprig
- 1 sprig of thyme
- 1 lb chopped kale or swiss chard
- 4 slices large thick whole-grain bread toasted
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup smoked mozzarella or freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Select SAUTE and press START, then add the oil when pot is hot. Add leek, onion, carrot, celery and garlic, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Drain the beans and rinse. Add the beans to the pot along with tomatoes, stock, thyme and rosemary. Press CANCEL.
- Secure the lid for pressure cooking*, select PRESSURE COOK on HIGH, set time for 12 minutes, then press START.
- When program has finished, press CANCEL, Quick Release the pressure and scoop out and discard the herbs.
- Stir in kale or swiss chard. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Lay bread slices on top of the stew so they cover the top.
- Scatter red onion slices over the top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with the Air Fryer Lid, select BROIL, set temperature to 400°F, set time for 7 minutes, press START. Cook until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Divide the soup in bowls and serve.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like