Braised Short Ribs
Duo/Pro Crisp - Bacon and Mushroom Wrapped Chicken Breast
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry, Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Bacon, Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breast, Carrot, Garlic Cloves, Heavy Cream, Mushrooms, Shallots, Unsalted Butter, Yellow Onion|
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||60 minutes|
|Passive Time||10 minutes|
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion small diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 shallot small diced
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup carrots small diced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 package of uncooked sliced bacon
To Make the Filling:
- Butterfly chicken breast, and flatten using a meat tenderizer, mallet or a rolling pin, sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Select SAUTE, press START and add oil and butter. When butter is completely melted add the onions and cook for about 2 minutes. Add garlic, shallots, salt and pepper cook until fragrant.
- Add mushrooms, heavy cream and carrots cook for about 3 minutes, stirring often. Press CANCEL, empty the pot and set the filling aside to let cool. Rinse the inner pot.
To Make the Chicken:
- Scoop 3 tbsp of mushroom stuffing onto each chicken breast, roll each chicken breast wrapping the stuffing very well.
- Wrap 2 to 3 slices of bacon firmly around each roll, and secure with toothpicks. Place parchment paper on top of tinfoil to wrap each chicken breast.
- Add 2 cups of water to the stainless-steel inner pot and place steam rack into the inner pot.
- Place the wrapped chicken breast on the trivet and secure lid for pressure cooking.
- Select PRESSURE COOK on HIGH, set time for 35 minutes, then press START. When the program is done, Quick Release the pressure and press CANCEL. Check temperature, the internal temperature should be 165°F.
- Remove chicken breast from pot, drain the water and unwrap each roll. Place the Air Fryer Basket with the broiling tray in the inner pot. Cover with Air Fryer Lid, select BROIL, set temperature to 400°F, set time to 15 minutes, then press START. Turn the breast halfway through cooking. When the cooking is done take the chicken out and let rest for about 10 minutes before serving.
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like