Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Duo Crisp + Air Fryer - Turkey Meatloaf and Green Beans
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Course||Dinner, Main Course|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry, Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Crushed Ritz Crackers, Garlic, Green Beans, Ground Turkey|
|Keyword||duo crisp, duo crisp recipes|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion minced
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup finely crushed Ritz crackers or plain breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- kosher salt
- 3 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 3/4 lb fresh green beans trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Loaf pan approximately 8” x 4” (for forming the meatloaf, not used for cooking)
- Add butter to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function, then START.
- When butter melts, add the onions to the pot and saute until soft, 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and saute one minute more. Select CANCEL and transfer the mixture to a large bowl. Rinse the pot.
- Add the turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, Worcestershire,
3/4 tspkosher salt and 1/2 tsppepper to the onion mixture. Mix well and press into a foil-lined 8” x 4” loaf pan.
- Pull the foil and the meatloaf out of the pan and place on the steam rack with the handles in the raised position. Place
1 cupof water in the Instant Pot. Lower the steam rack into the pot. Secure the Pressure Cooking Lid.
- Using the display panel select the PRESSURE COOK function. Adjust the time to 20 minutes, then select START.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, drizzle olive oil over green beans, sprinkle with garlic powder,
3/4 tspof kosher salt and 1/4 tsppepper. Set aside.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure. Select CANCEL, then remove the meatloaf and drain the pot.
- Brush the top of the meatloaf with BBQ sauce and lower it into the Air Fryer Basket. Insert the Broil Tray and add the seasoned green beans. Place the Air Fryer Basket in the pot and secure the Air Fryer Lid.
- Using the display panel select the AIR FRY function. Adjust the temperature to 370°F and the time to 8 minutes, then select START.
- When display indicates “Turn Food” toss the green beans to ensure even cooking. When program is complete, use a meat thermometer to ensure the meatloaf’s internal temperature is at least 160°F.
- When Air Fry program is finished, remove the lid and place on the protective pad. Slice the meatloaf and serve hot with green beans.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!