Braised Short Ribs
Duo Crisp + Air Fryer - Quick Meatball Parmigiana
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
Made with frozen prepared meatballs, this easy-to-make cheesy meatball parmigiana can be served as a meatball sub in warm buns as a family-friendly supper or as a crowd-pleasing party appetizer.
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Meat, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Broil, Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Basil Pesto, Frozen Meatballs, Mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, Tomato Sauce|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||10 minutes|
- 1 lb frozen prepared meatballs
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Add frozen meatballs and tomato sauce to inner pot of Instant Pot Duo Crisp + Air Fryer.
- Place lid on pot and lock into place to seal. Select Pressure Cook/Manual setting on High Pressure for 5 minutes.
- When pressure cooking is complete, Quick Release the pressure. Once pressure is released, remove the lid.
- Stir in pesto; sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Using Air fryer Lid select Broil for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and bubbling.
Recipe Notes: Use plant-based meatballs if desired.
Per 1/4 recipe
Saturated Fat 21g
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!