Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Duo Crisp + Air Fryer - One Pot Cheesy Beef and Rice Casserole
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Course||Dinner, Kids, Main Course|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Meat, Rice & Pastas|
|Cooking Technique||Broil, Pressure Cook, Sauté|
|Main Ingredient||Beef Broth, Carrot, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Ground Beef, Shredded Cheese|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 1 lb ground beef preferably 93%
- 1 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice rinsed
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup frozen peas (or other frozen vegetable or double the carrots)
- 10.75 oz condensed cream of mushroom soup canned or homemade
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Add ground beef to the Instant Pot. Using the display panel select the SAUTE function, adjust to HIGH and select START.
- Brown the meat until no pink remains, then select CANCEL. Drain fat. Transfer browned meat to a shallow dish and cover loosely with foil.
- Add broth to the pot and deglaze by using a wooden spoon to scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Add the rinsed rice and stir.
- Add the vegetables, cooked beef and soup to the pot, in that order. Do not stir. Secure the Pressure Cooking Lid.
- Using the display panel select the PRESSURE COOK function. Adjust the time to 15 minutes, then select START.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Stir the ingredients to combine, then level the top and add cheese in an even layer.
- Select CANCEL, then secure the >strong>Air Fryer Lid .
- Using the display panel select the BROIL function. Adjust the temperature to 400°F and the time to 5 minutes, then select START.
- When cheese is well melted and beginning to brown, remove the lid and place on the protective pad. Scoop into individual bowls and serve hot.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!