Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Duo Crisp + Air Fryer - Easy Baby Back Ribs
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Course||Dinner, Main Course, Side Dish|
|Browse Category||Meat, Seven Ingredients or Less|
|Cooking Technique||Broil, Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Baby Back Ribs, BBQ Sauce, Brown Sugar, Chili Powder, Liquid Smoke|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 1 rack of baby back pork ribs membrane removed
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp liquid smoke
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Cut the rack of ribs into two equal portions. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, chili powder and garlic salt, and rub on the meaty side of the ribs.
1 cupof water and 1/4 tspliquid smoke to the Instant Pot.
- Place half the rack in the bottom of the pot, meaty side up. Place the steam rack in the pot with the long legs pointed down on either side of the rib rack, then place the other half rack on the steam rack, meaty side up.
- Secure the Pressure Cooking Lid.
- Using the display panel select the PRESSURE COOK function. Adjust the time to 25 minutes, then select START.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Select CANCEL, then remove the lid and brush the ribs with BBQ sauce.
- Secure the Air Fryer Lid.
- Using the display panel select the BROIL function. Adjust the temperature to
400°Fand the time to 8 minutes, then select START.
- When broiling is finished, remove the lid and place on the protective pad. Slice into individual ribs and serve hot.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!