Duo Crisp + Air Fryer - Mini Berry Hand Pies
Duo Crisp + Air Fryer - Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Honey Lime Glaze
|By :Alexis Mersel|
Oven-roasted brussels sprouts are often avoided (except on Thanksgiving, of course), because they seem to require more work than they should—and end up a soft, steamy mess without a lot of flavor. Thankfully, the solution is effortless: Plump, firm, and crunchy, these air-fried sprouts boast an incredible texture with a delectable spicy-sweet finish.
|Browse Category||Seven Ingredients or Less, Side Dishes|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry|
|Main Ingredient||Brussels Sprouts, Honey, Lime, Olive Oil, Red Pepper Flakes|
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts trimmed and halved lengthwise (quartered if very large), 450 g
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- 2 tbsp honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- In a large bowl, toss together the brussels sprouts, oil, red pepper flakes, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Coat the Instant Pot® air fryer basket with canola oil spray and add the brussels sprouts. Insert the basket into the pot and attach the air fryer lid. Press the Air Fry button and set the cook time for 20 minutes at 350°F (180°C), then press Start. Toss the brussels sprouts when prompted.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together the honey, lime juice, and a generous pinch of salt. Set aside.
- When the cooking time is up, use tongs to carefully transfer the brussels sprouts to a bowl, or remove the basket from the pot and carefully pour the brussels sprouts into a bowl. Drizzle with the honey-lime glaze, toss gently to coat (it’s okay if some crispy outer leaves fall off in the process), and serve.
All recipes by : Alexis Mersel
You might also like
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!