Risotto with Lemon and Shrimp
Duo Crisp + Air Fryer - Chicken Tostadas
|By :Chop Secrets|
|Course||Dinner, Kids, Main Course, Side Dish|
|Browse Category||Kid-Friendly, Poultry|
|Cooking Technique||Air Fry, Pressure Cook|
|Main Ingredient||Chicken Breasts, Corn Tortillas, Fresh Salsa, Pineapple Juice|
|Keyword||duo crisp, duo crisp recipes|
|Cook Time||35 minutes|
- 4-6 Corn tortillas
- cooking oil in spray bottle
- kosher salt
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breasts (if breasts are large cut them in half)
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup fresh salsa
- juice and zest of one lime
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Your choice of tostada toppings like refried beans avocado, cheese, chopped tomatoes, sour cream, cilantro, etc., we like refried black beans if you can find them
- Spray corn tortillas on both sides with cooking oil and sprinkle salt lightly on one side.
- Place one tortilla on the bottom of the Air Fryer Basket. Insert the Broil Tray and place a second tortilla on the Broil Tray. Place the folded Steam Rack on top of the tortilla to keep it from blowing around.
- Place the Air Fryer Basket on its base and lower into the pot. Secure the Air Fryer Lid. Using the display panel, select the AIR FRY function. Adjust the temperature to 400°F and the time to 5 minutes, then select START.
- After 3 minutes, carefully flip and move the top tortilla to the bottom position and flip and move the bottom tortilla to the top position. When program is complete, repeat with remaining tortillas. Be sure to always place the hot lid on the protective pad.
- Remove the Air Fryer Basket and set aside.
- Add pineapple juice, salsa, lime juice and zest, garlic powder and onion powder to the Instant Pot. Stir, and add chicken, turning once to coat.
- Secure the Pressure Cooking Lid. Using the display panel select the PRESSURE COOK function. Adjust the time to 10 minutes, then select START.
- When the time is up, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release the remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the chicken and shred (an electric mixer works well for this, or just use two forks). Return chicken to the pot and toss to coat.
- Spread the tostadas with refried beans, shredded chicken and your choice of toppings.
All recipes by : Chop Secrets
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!