Braised Short Ribs
Dual Pod Plus Coffee Maker - Mexican Coffee
|By :Instant Brands Culinary Team|
|Duration||less than 5 minutes|
|Main Ingredient||ground coffee|
|Prep Time||1 minute|
|Cook Time||1 minute|
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground coffee, dark roast
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 each star anise
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 cup milk
- Add to a mug 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup and the star anise.
- Open the reusable coffee pod that comes with your coffee maker and fill it up with 1 ½ tbsp dark roast coffee of your choice, the ground cinnamon and ground cloves. Close it.
- Press the POWER button on the Instant Coffee Maker.
- Open the top and insert the reusable coffee pod, close the top.
- Place the mug onto the drip tray plate. Press the BOLD button and select 8oz. When the water stops dripping remove the mug from the tray. Set aside.
- Add the 1/4 cup milk into the Instant Pod Milk Frother. Place the lid on. Select Light foam and press STAR
Instant Brands Culinary Team
All recipes by : Instant Brands Culinary Team
You might also like