Double Chocolate Cookies
|By :Caro Fuentes|
Its objective is to promote a nutritious and healthy diet but always in balance.
|Main Ingredient||Chocolate Chips, Flour, Granulated Sugar|
|Keyword||Basics, Chocolates and Candies, Instant Vortex|
|Cook Time||6 Minutes|
- 1 ½ cups flour 200 g
- ¾ cup granulated sugar 160 g
- 1 cup chocolate chips 150 g
- ½ cup soymilk yogurt 120 g
- 4 oz vegan butter 120 g
- ¼ cup coconut sugar 55 g
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa 40 g
- 1 tsp baking soda 5 g
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Cream the butter with the two sugars.
- Add vanilla and soy yogurt, and beat.
- Separately, mix the flour, bitter cacao, and baking soda. And add with a sieve to the butter mixture and integrate with a spatula.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Use a measuring spoon to scoop 4 balls onto the Instant Vortex tray. Do not squash them; their size will decrease once baked.
- On the Instant Vortex control panel, press Bake, then set time to 6 Minutes and temperature to 355˚F (180˚C). Press Start.
- When prompted by the appliance, turn the food over.
- Once cooked, let cool on a rack and enjoy!
All recipes by : Caro Fuentes
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!